Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Pretty Pink Princess Castle Cake

Pretty Pretty Princess Castle Cake

Oh just one of my all time fav cakes I have made!  I always smile when I see this cake!  One of the moms at the party thought it was a toy castle on the table.  It is covered in marshmallow fondant I made, still working on something less SUGARY for fondant, but not there yet!  But I did post a really cool  alternative healthy vanilla cake recipe below that looks interesting and worth a try! I always put a creamy frosting under my fondant anyway, so when you ate it, you could just leave that tiny edge of fondant there and still have cake and frosting.  The blog below has some interesting frosting recipes without sugar and butter too!
  


Healthy Vanilla Bean Cake
Dairy free, gluten free, sugar free and grain free! 
(I can't wait to try this!) 
See it here:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment