Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Healthy Lemon Tarts

Healthy Lemon Tarts



I used Elana Amsterdam's pie crust recipe with almond flour.  It is so easy to make!
I pressed the dough into my "Babycakes" cupcake maker and it cooked perfectly in about 4 min.  It came right out without any sticking.  Then below, you can see what I grabbed for a make shift lemon filler.  I didn't even really measure, but sort of winged it until I came up with a creamy filler.  You can add any fill you want to this easy yummy crust and it is healthy!  The possibilities are endless.  Last week  I melted down some organic blueberries with a few spoonfuls of blueberry preserves into wonton crusts and  made mini blueberry tarts!  Check out her pie crust, it is healthy and amazing!  Get a little creative and let me know what you come up with!  The tray of these disappeared in 0-1 minutes!  


No comments:

Post a Comment