Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baby Shower Cake

Laundry Day Baby Shower Cake

I had so much fun making this sweet baby shower cake.  I spent hours into the night crafting all her little laundry.  I was so fuelled with creative energy while coming up with new itty bitty detail for each little creation...tiny teddy hidden in a pocket, sweet little happy bee buzzing around, little lady bug stopping by....I think I enjoyed making it as much as the guest of honor appreciated it. 
The little tub is also a moist lemon cake and the larger tier is torted with raspberry fill.  So yum.  



See the new HEALTHY cupcake and frosting recipes I use now.
No sugar/No flour high protein desserts!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry Fathema, I am not taking cake orders since I have had 2 back surgeries in the last 6 months, I am however posting my items for inspiration so feel free to take a picture to a cake maker in your area and see if they can replicate it.

    ReplyDelete