Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Makin' The Cookies


Makin' The Cookies To Match
....the new me!

So for about four straight years, making cookies and cakes was what I did.  I ate, slept, dreamt and worked in frosting.  Then I hurt my back, found out my health was suffering and I turned my life back over to me.......it was necessity.  But I missed the creating of color, decor and the joy of coming up with the perfect confection.  So Since I have lost about 50 lbs, had 2 back surgeries and changed my entire world around, I am ready to enter my passion with a new twist.  I want to design healthier confections, party buffets with a conscience and yet still make it allllll look pretty!  

Here are a few of my favorite cookies I made to "match".  AND here are a few healthier versions of cookie recipes you may want to try too. 



I have my heart set on a new FISHY themed party and some great ideas rolling around in my head...
more creations from me to come, but with more intention for our health!  Here's to new ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment