Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just Sharing What I Saw...

Inspired By Others

So I'm addicted to Pinterest and have found some amazing blogs and healthy recipes that are  just fueling my enthusiasm for the evolution of a party to begin to reflect healthier food choices and still have all the style and fun for everyone, and you guys have had to listen to me go on and on about being more mindful and put more intention into our diets and entertaining. Well apparently, I'm not the only one!  Party food doesn't have to be your old Betty Crocker white flour/white sugar/Crisco cookbook recipes anymore!! 
 There is an evolution of a party taking place with all these innovative new choices!

 Here is a wonderful post from 




Check out this amazing and easy idea I'm sure gonna try....
and get creative with...maple syrup? cocoa powder?
 peanut butter? instant coffee? Berries? OH MY!


No comments:

Post a Comment