Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween HOW TO: Goblin Hand Punch Bowl

Halloween Goblin Hand Punch Bowl


I purchased the plastic (no powder) gloves at Dollar Tree and rinsed it out.  I added a few drops of green food coloring to the the lemonade I wanted to use for the night of the party so water wouldn't dilute the drink.  Fill the glove about 3/4 of the way and then seal with some wrapper clips.  I used two and they were very tight.  I lay flat in the freezer making sure no fingers were crimped so the icy tips would not break easily.


I served the lemonade very cold so it wouldn't melt the hand quickly and added it last minute right as the party was starting.  Below you can see I put a spooky glow to the bowl by adding a light under the punch bowl  that I sat in a slightly larger container.  I used my iron pot, resembling a witches cauldron.  Any LCD light will work, I happen to have one that changed colors for a wonderful affect!

1 comment: