Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring and Summer just come too fast!


They're Coming!

oh no! Mother's Day is right around the corner, and then well I always love making a big deal over the 4th of July and who is graduating this year, getting married, having a baby??  Oh the wonderful parties and events I plan in my head before falling asleep each night!  Unfortunately, another summer of recuperating for me.  I've just undergone my 2nd back surgery in 6 months, so all these colors and appetizers and decorations may just be a dream once again for me this year, but some how some way, I will get at least some new healthy cookie recipe or sugarless cupcake in here!  Enjoy some inspirations of my older posts and keep on living the love in the details! 



No comments:

Post a Comment