Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

It's all about Love Love Love

LOVE

Valentine's Day is JUST around the corner.....oh some shopping was done for the third grade class to get some "luv" from my youngest, and some fun and whimsical decorations are being prepared for a cute "romantic" dinner I am hosting for my oldest daughter and her best friend with their, ummm special friend that are boys....anyway,  I am looking forward to treating them to some healthy teen "luv" here while me and the other kids get in on the baking and cooking for their evening.  Pictures of the special night to be posted soon!  Here are some pretty photos taken by my friend Sarah Mattozzi,  a wonderful photographer that we had the joy of celebrating some Valentine's love with last year!




No comments:

Post a Comment